Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 91 - in the townships...


It's about 12:30pm and I'm sitting on a floral quilt covered bed in a lovely B&B. There's a wonderful summer breeze blowing through the window which over looks lots of colorful wild flower and greenery. For the first time in two weeks, I feel totally relaxed.

Craig and I are in Stanstead East, a gorgeous town about two hours South East of Montreal. We're staying at the Riversmead B&B and this afternoon, we are attending our friends' wedding, which will be a lot of fun. Craig is photographing the wedding and I going to be his "voice activated assistant. (I wish you could see this: Craig is trying to figure out how to tie his tie using a YouTube tutorial... hilarious.)

I had a beautiful outdoor practice this morning. It felt good to practice totally on my own for a change. Well I wasn't completely alone, Toby, the resident golden retriever, sat beside my mat for almost my entire 108 sun salutations.

I made a video blog to describe what's going on and how I'm feeling these days


No comments:

Post a Comment