Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 89 - oh my...

It's really late. I don't know what to write about. All day, I have been working on the supporting documentation for the Guinness challenge. I'm nervous. It's only in two weeks and there is so much to prepare...

I think I'm going to take some time off from teaching for the next few weeks so I focus on the rest of my 108 sun salutations and planning my 32 hour practice on Aug 2 & 3. I'm looking forward to being able to do yoga for such long time. It's going to be amazing.

I know I need to let go and just allow things to fall into place. It's hard, because ending these 108 days well is really important to me and I need to rely on so many people to make this Guinness Record challenge happen.

Today's image was taken at my student's dental office on Drummond, which I've been teaching in since I was 18-years-old. This evening, I managed to do a good set of 18 sun sals after our practice. (The rest of my 108 was scattered-- 18 this morning, 18 on Drummond, 54 on my friends' roof top terrace and the last 18 in my room.)

Ok I need rest. Good night, my friends.


PS Please, if you able to help out in any way, email us asap: events@westislandyoga.com or bannermanphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment