Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 13 - Friday night and I'm drained

I am tired. Really tired. It's been a long day. I started teaching at 9:30 this morning and finished at 8:30pm. I was all over the place today, teaching and running around from meeting to meeting, and now, I'm so exhausted I don't even know what to write about. I don't like how I leaving the blog until late, because I don't want to yammer on about how tired I am all the time, but I had no choice but to wait until I got home tonight to use Craig's computer, because mine is locked in an office that I won't have access to until tomorrow.

I know what you're thinking: "Boo hoo, she's tired. Wait until day 87." I hear you. It can't be that much fun to read all about how tired I am for days on end. I am still trying to figure out how to fit everything into my already busy life. I also need to figure out how to sleep more, because regardless of how late I go to bed I still wake up around 6am. I think my friend Ron is right, I need a campaign manager to help me organize and stay on top of things, so if you know anyone awesome who would interested, tell them to be in touch.

Ok, whining aside, I had another yogasm in practice this morning. It was great, and I realized that having great music while practicing really does it for me. I love to listen to unconventional music, because 'sounds-of-the-whales and rainforest' don't really do it for me. I like all kinds of stuff, just don't give me that soft, "relaxing" elevator crap, please. I need something with full power and depth. I'll have to post my current favourite playlists for you one of these days. In the mean time, I'd love to hear some of your suggestions. Please hit me back with ideas.

Today, I did 24 sun sals with my class, 54 with Bossa outside by the water, which was really windy and cold. My last four of my 108 today were finished on the reception floor of my studio this evening.

That's it for now. Bon soir mes amis.

Here's the photo of the day taken by a self timer:


Sun Salutation Recipe for Day 13 is the Ashtanga Yoga Surya Namaskar B. Here's the video (no sound):


No comments:

Post a Comment