Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 86 - Phoenix rising


On the wall of my studio is a beautiful painting by Robina Nicol of three colorful phoenixes. It's a very special piece and highly significant for me, especially now.

I've had an emotional day, but I'll spare you the details, because I feel as though I'm on the brink of something great. Like in Robina's painting, there is a strong fire burning inside me that destroys some things in order to give life something else. I also feel a strange emergence of three powerful forces that are preparing to break free from within me-- the master light, the true sacred feminine energy, and a force that unites. It simultaneously excites and terrifies me.

I'm sorry if I sound vague. I can't really describe what's happening at this point. I have a lot of stuff to deal with right now, but I sense something unbelievable is coming. I just don't know what form it will take and when it will arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment