Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 78 - Organizing organizing...


I had a very productive day, but I've left my blog too late and now I'm very tired. Nevertheless, I feel good about what I accomplished at home. I did housework yoga and de-cluttering. I cleaned out my closets and drawers and made a huge bag of stuff to bring to the Mile End Mission. With the help of some friends, I categorized all my random photos that were stuffed in a drawer and mixed up since 2001.

I've become very interested in Feng Shui and Vastu, (the Indian version), and one of the things I recently learned was that remedies and medicine should not be kept in the kitchen, because this is a place for health and abundance. If there is medicines or remedies stored there, then it brings sickness into the home. So, today I also tackled my over following supply of supplements, tinctures, vitamins and minerals and did a good purge of expired products and transferred the stuff I consider medicinal, as in it's taken when a cure is needed to a certain problem.

My closet has been an over following disaster for a long time, so it was good to reorganize it and get rid of stuff I no longer wear. I even sewed little buttons on to my cloth hangers so my camisoles don't slip off. Very Martha Stewart, if I do say so myself.

My practice was scattered into 36 sets throughout the day, which was nice. Sometimes it's nice to do several practices in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment